AWANA Bible Club
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed – 2 Timothy 2:15
For children age 3 through 4th Grade
We meet Mondays, 6:00-7:30 pm, beginning Sept. 10
(We follow the MISD calendar)
This cool kids’ program is for:
- Cubbies, age 3-5 years
- Sparks, Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
- T&T (Truth in Training), 3rd and 4th Grade
A kid’s ministry without fun is a ministry without kids. That’s why AWANA takes fun “seriously.” Our club meetings are so exciting kids can’t wait to come back for more! But fun is only the start. While kids are having a blast; they’re learning and growing, too. They learn Bible verses and spiritual truths. They encounter life lessons that feed their soul. They participate in games and activities that train their bodies. Parents quickly discover that AWANA is a fun approach to making the Bible alive and relevant with caring trained leaders who invest time, love and wisdom into shaping children’s lives.
AWANA clubs: A weekly Adventure!
Three segments provide start to finish excitement in every club meeting.
- Handbook Time
- Kids work one-on-one in smaller groups with a trained shepherd to recite verses they memorized.
- Shepherds talk with children to ensure they understand key Bible verses that teach children how to know and follow God.
- Council Time
- Each club comes together to sing and hear an age-appropriate Bible story to learn about character traits that honor God.
- Awards are given in recognition to children who have completed sections in their handbooks.
- Game Time
- Children learn teamwork and sportsmanship in team competition in the AWANA Games Circle.
How much does it cost?
AWANA is a self supporting ministry. We charge $80 per child to cover the cost of one handbook, vest and all awards. Any special event or extra books need to be purchased separately.
Christ Fellowship asks every parent to be involved in our club. We want to enrich your time with your child. When you register your child, you will be asked to participate in a significant way. Here are some ways to become involved:
Shepherd: Listens to the children recite verses. Builds intentional relationships with the children in a smaller group environment.
Handbook Coaches: Help specifically during Handbook time with memorization.
Hospitality Team: Weekly check-in
Child care: Take care of volunteers’ younger children (AWANABEES)
A Secure Environment
For the safety and protection of our children all volunteers must go through an application, criminal background and reference check process. Information you provide on the application will only be used for the express purpose of screening volunteers. Completed applications and information derived from the personal background checks will be held in the strictest confidence.
*Youth volunteers must download and complete this special service application and turn it in to the Noah’s Ark desk.
Interested in More Information?
Awana and the Awana logo are Registered Trademarks of Awana Clubs International.
Used by Permission.