Kids Summer Camp | Camp His Way | June 3-7
Children who have completed 1st-5th grade in May of 2019 are welcome to attend. Camp will run Monday, June 3 to Friday, June 7. Each day is action packed! Our campers will have the opportunity to participate in several different activities like fishing, hiking, biking, zip-line, swimming, archery, and crafts. The days also allow our children to build relationships with friends and counselors, and our evening chapel services are filled with worship and exciting activities that point them towards growing in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our children’s pastor, David Klippert-Rowe will lead a parent informational meeting on February 24 at 12:45 pm in Room 200 at the McKinney campus.
Registration will open soon! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you would like to sponsor a scholarship for a child to attend, please write “CHW Scholarship” on memo line of your check.
The cost for camp is $350. Cost includes transportation, lodging, food, administrative fees, t-shirt, DVD, GREAT Bible teachings and lots of FUN.
Full refund if canceled by April 2. After that date, full refunds will be given if the spot can be filled.
About Camp His Way
Camp His Way is an interdenominational, non-profit camp located on Lake Sam Rayburn in Zavalla, Texas. This is an opportunity for children to enjoy an authentic camp experience that helps develop their physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
To find out more about the camp visit camphisway.com
Departure and Return
Departure is Monday, June 11 at 8:15 am. Children need to arrive at the Christ Fellowship parking lot at 7:45 am.
We will be leaving the camp Friday, June 15 at 3 pm.
What to Bring
Each camper should bring the following items (be sure to label these items with your child’s name):
- Sack Lunch for the bus ride to Camp His Way
- Sleeping Bag (or blankets and sheets) and a pillow with case
- Clothing: shorts, shirts, socks, long pants, swimming suit (one piece suits for girls)
- Shoes: tennis shoes or hiking boots, old shoes or water shoes for swimming (a must)
- Personal items: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, towel and wash cloths, etc.
- Other items: Bible, hat, disposable camera, sunscreen, bug spray and flashlight
- If medication is needed while at camp, bring only the amount needed for that week in the original pharmacy container. Write your child’s name on the container.
What NOT to bring
Please no cell phones, radios, computer games, tape recorders, televisions, fireworks, lighters, matches, knives or guns are allowed, (no electronic devices of any kind, except a camera). No snacks. Snacks will be confiscated upon arrival to keep the dorms critter-free.