Looking for work?
Join our Work Life job readiness class. We’ll eat, laugh, and struggle together as we learn about:
- God’s design for work and for our lives.
- Our roadblocks to employment and how to overcome them.
- Our strengths and abilities.
- Workplace culture, and how to thrive in it.
- How to create a great resume and other tools for landing a good job.
Come and consider how you can add value to God’s world through work!
Cost: $10 Tuesday nights, 5:30-8. Dinner, workbook, and childcare included.
For more information, email Rafe Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org!