Chaos to Order | Men’s Retreat, Feb. 16-18
In a chaotic world, Christian men are called to bring order, stand for justice, and fight for those we love most. But the very things God calls us to cultivate – our marriages, children, careers, and community – often war against us. Join us for a special weekend to unplug, connect with other men, and recharge as we explore what it means to be a real man in a chaotic world.
There will also be plenty of time for fun, relaxation, optional breakout sessions and the chance to build and deepen relationships with other men. Some free time competitions will include 3-on-3 basketball, 5-on-5 soccer, doubles cornhole, doubles ping pong, doubles trivia, darts and golf chipping.
If you are new to the church or haven’t yet connected in a group this is your chance! If you’re already in a small group or serve on a ministry team at Christ Fellowship, round up the guys and get registered. Then expect God to do great things in your life at this year’s retreat.
Things you should know
- Retreat cost: $150 gets you five meals, fun, fellowship, a bed to collapse in and a speaker who will challenge and encourage you!
- Location: The Shores of Pine Cove (Map to Pine Cove)
- Age: For any man, 16 and beyond
- Scholarships: We realize finances can be difficult for some men. If you want to help scholarship someone please click here: Contribute to the scholarship fund. If you need help please email email@example.com
What to bring
- Clothes and footwear appropriate for the weather and activities you wish to participate in (basketball, biking, football, soccer, etc).
- Sporting equipment (bikes, balls, fishing poles, frisbees, etc.)
- Lawn Chair(s), hammock
- Towel(s) and Toiletries
- Bedding (sleeping bag, sheets, blanket, pillow, etc.)
- Bible, Notebook, Pen(s), pencil(s)
- Shower shoes, flip flops
- Laundry bag or trash bag (for dirty/smelly/well used clothes)