Tuesday Prayer at Christ Fellowship
Join us the second Tuesday of the month, 7–8 pm on Main Street (in the furthest bay from the main entrance), to pray as a church family. This is an opportunity to pray for your families, people who don’t know Christ, our fellow believers, the community, or anything else that is on your heart or you feel led to pray about.
Any and all are welcome! Come and go as you can.
Other Weekly Prayer Opportunities
- Mondays, 7–8:30 pm at Community Life Church, 1515 Yosemite. Come and go as you can.
- Wednesdays, 12–1 pm at First Baptist, 1615 W. Louisiana in the Fireside Room.
- Wednesdays, 6:15–8 pm at The Prayer Place, 175 Ridge Rd, Suite 400 to pray for revival and evangelism. Come and go as you can.
- Wednesdays, 8 pm at Faith Fellowship, 115A Industrial Blvd for intercessory prayer.
- Saturdays, 6:30 am Men’s Prayer and Praise at Community Life Church, 1515 Yosemite. Come and go as you can.
- The Prayer Place, 175 Ridge Rd, Suite 400, is open M-F, 8–6 pm for anyone (individuals and groups) to come and pray.
Monthly Prayer Opportunities
- 2nd and 4th Monday of each month, 7 pm at Ranchland Church meets at the home of Jason Duke, 204 Westpark Drive, McKinney.
- 4th Tuesday of each month, 7 am for Community Prayer Breakfast at rotating locations. Contact Barry Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd Wednesday of each month, noon in the chapel at First Baptist Church on Louisiana Ave. Pray for revival and God’s work in the McKinney region.
Join our prayer team or start a new gathering. Contact prayer@CFhome.org
“Never stop praying.” Thessalonians 5:13