Financial Peace University
Give us nine weeks and we will…
- Give you an opportunity to grow closer to Christ.
- Help you get a deeper understanding of being good and faithful managers.
- Help you connect with a group.
- Help you understand how God created you.
- Help you communicate more effectively with your spouse.
- Provide a framework and tools for REAL change.
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a life-changing program that teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money. You’ll be empowered with the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace.
FPU lasts nine weeks (plus two online bonus lessons). In addition, you receive individual access to FPU Central that has online tools and mp3’s of all nine sessions.
For more information, contact Shane Griggs at email@example.com
Change the Way You Think
Each of the nine Lessons deals with a different topic that will change the way you think about personal finance. You will learn about how to save money, live on a budget, communicate about money, eliminate debt, find bargains, and experience the joy of giving.
Over 650,000 families have completed FPU with amazing success. On average, they pay off $5,300 in debt and save $2,700 in just 13 weeks. That’s an $8,000 change in position in just 91 days! The classes at Christ Fellowship have averaged $10,973 of debt paid off per family in one year and averaged $2,486 in savings per family in one year.
The sessions you will kick yourself for missing…
Lesson 1: Super Saving Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
Dave explains the seven Baby Steps that will guide you throughout Financial Peace University. You will also learn the three key reasons why you should save money—and why you must start now!
Lesson 2: Relating With Money Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
Learn why it’s important for spouses to communicate and work together toward success. Also, singles will learn the importance of accountability, and parents will find out how to teach their kids about money.
Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
Learning how to take control of your money starts with a budget. Unlock the secret of developing a monthly spending plan that really works.
Lesson 4: Dumping Debt Breaking the Chains of Debt
It’s time to debunk some common debt myths! Dave reveals the truth about credit lies and gives you a plan to walk out of debt with confidence.
Lesson 5: Buyer Beware The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
Dave draws on decades of experience to reveal the power and influence that marketing has on your everyday buying decisions.
Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance Protecting Your Health, Family and Finances
In this lesson, Dave walks you through the world of insurance, carefully explaining what you need—and what you need to avoid.
Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning Mastering the Alphabet Soup of Investing
Dave walks you through the maze of retirement options and helps you figure out your best retirement plan. You will also learn how to plan for college so your kids can graduate debt free!
Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages Keeping the American Dream From Becoming a Nightmare
Dave draws on more than 20 years of real estate experience to teach you the ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying or selling your home.
Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
Learn how generous giving can completely revolutionize your attitude and improve your finances, business and relationships.
For about the price of two Starbucks runs a week you get…
- The complete kit:
- Member Workbook Bring this to class each week. This workbook is packed with good stuff and will soon become a close companion.
- Envelope System This is Dave’s easy-to-use cash management system. Put money in. Take money out. Stay on budget!
- Complete Guide to Money This book will track along with your workbook. You’ll read a little each week and learn a lot.
- Audio CDs & Case Listen to Dave’s teaching over and over as you take the class and after!
- Budget Forms Folder Wait! Don’t let the B-word scare you! This folder will give you a place to file away your forms.
- Progress Poster Post this on your fridge or on your closet door as a fun reminder of where you are and where you need to go!
- Free Lesson Tickets Pass these tickets to anyone you feel could benefit from FPU.
- Membership ID Go to daveramsey.com and sign in to FPU Central using this unique ID.