We have tons of ways to serve, from working with children to being an on-call First Responder, from greeting to planning activities. But with so many options, it can be hard to narrow it down to the right one!
Join us after services on Sunday, July 30 for our annual Volunteer Expo where you can explore our different ministries and find out how you can make a difference here at CF.
Volunteer in your church
- Promiseland (Nursery – Grade 5)
- Student Ministries (Middle and High School)
- Elevate (Young Adults, Professionals and College Students; 18-30)
- Frontline Ministries (Parking Lot, Greeters, NeXt Step Team, First Responders)
- Care Team Facilitators (DivorceCare, DivorceCare4Kids, GriefShare and Boundaries)
- In Services (Vocalist, Instrumentalist, Technical arts, Ushers, Lord’s Supper)
- SMART Team (Safety/Medical Action & Response Team)
- Internet Campus
- Other Service Opportunities (volunteer to work alongside the church staff or at events using your unique skills God has given you)
- Other Volunteers (Nations Coffee, Count Team, Merchandise)